TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its kinda boring around here so i thought i would give something to talk about. I havent had anything to pull the zuk with for awhike and i dont like borrowing dads truck so i started looking for something streetable. Of course i wanted to come across a toyota pickup or 4runner especially considering i havr everything needed to sas an ifs truck under the samurai. However, i just couldn't find anything suitable for the amount of money i wanted to spend. So i bought a cherokee.5" of lift and 33s, 4.0/auto..i put some 35" toyo m/t on it this weekend. Plans are for an 8.25 rear end swap and lockers front and rear. On with the pic...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Im also throwing a big toyota emblem sticker in the back window as soon as i find one :D

Or maybe like a, id rather be wheeling a toyota

·
Registered
992 Posts
Jeeps are for girls? Cams 4 runner says so..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
992 Posts
It's what?
:blackflipoff:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Haha used to pirate.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
:xrainbow:

Ha! XJ's are kinda cool... unibody kinda stinks tho, but whatever.
Thought about finding a two door 4.0 manual.,. but then I woke up. :D

Drive the wheels off that puppy!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D30..I have a few friends with d30s locked in the front w/ 35s-36s that ive seen take alot more abuse then my taco cv's ever wanted to

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've owned 2 XJ's and a TJ, my last xj was a 94' 4.0L auto, set up like yours but I had control arm drop brackets, a XJ D44 rear, 4.10s and 35s.. It was a serious trail limo with a welded rear and a rockright in the front!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have been wanting to trade my Taco for a Cherokee, but i haul alot of stuff in the bed, and wouldnt be able to do that as well with a Cherokee. :(

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
All my friends that think Jeeps are better, I always tell them "Jeeps are cute, Barbie drives one." Lol. :D
I have been wanting to trade my Taco for a Cherokee, but i haul alot of stuff in the bed, and wouldnt be able to do that as well with a Cherokee. :(
Do these posts confuse anybody else?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
He got a jeep, so i said something about what i tell my friends that have jeeps, and that i have been wanting to trade for one? Ok? lmao
Yeah I understood what you said, it just doesn't make sense. You make fun of Jeeps, then you say you want one. That's what I don't get. Ok?

Not a turrible lookin Jeep either, Trevor.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah I understood what you said, it just doesn't make sense. You make fun of Jeeps, then you say you want one.
I bet he puts a body lift, 4" suspension lift, and 31's on it. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
72 Posts
No body lift anymore :) a suspension lift, yes... and 31's yes.. sorry i dont have all the money to go but 35's when i want em... :) and bad mpg with those, and it looks dang good i think in my opinion w/o the body lift and with 31's. and i just make fun of jeeps like stock LJ's,TJ's, etc.. i like Cherokee's.. they go great.. but not TJ's or LJ's unless you modify them alot, IN MY OPINION.... :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's why you should trade me..ill even give you $1000 boot you can buy some 35s with at tire time, and throw in a trailer to haul stuff :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts