TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12508 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah - you aren't a real chapter 'till you have your very own post whore thread. And even then you *really* aren't official till peeps from other chapters come over here and post whore it up. And lastly you *REALLY* aren't legit till Nicole (Blown4runner) mucks the whole thing up...

Welcome Ohio... your time has come!

*SUCCKAHS*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

another forum to invade! I mean share reams of wealthy information relevant to Toyotas and off roading and beer!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Oh yeah - you aren't a real chapter 'till you have your very own post whore thread. And even then you *really* aren't official till peeps from other chapters come over here and post whore it up. And lastly you *REALLY* aren't legit till Nicole (Blown4runner) mucks the whole thing up...

*SUCCKAHS*
ur such a badass. but sure ill b a whore with ya ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
421 Posts
Lysmachia said:

*SUCCKAHS*
What in good gawds name does that mean...? You can't truly be a post whore unless you have been a contributing member to a thread entitled "and a", "bs thread" or "bump"! Thats just the stipulation to making the full transition... I guess or decided to hijack the "removing s/c" thread to talk about the weather and politics with Dick! I am an experienced post whore, if it gets mucked up I usually meant it to... or I didn't get any sleep! :p

so, lets see whatcha got OH... :cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
I think AV+ will get us all - only a couple weeks and he's over 50 posts
lol you'll see my post rate drop dramatically once all the visual stuff is taken care of and the weather is nice enough for me to disc golf.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
267 Posts
SuperPoser said:
is disc golf the same as frisby golf?
yeah, same thing. I don't call it frisbee golf because Frisbee doesn't make the equipment. If you tried to use a normal frisbee to play 300+ foot holes you'd end up +6 on every hole, if you're lucky. pdga approved discs are much cooler to throw anyways ... something just feels great about launching a projectile a few hundred feet with accuracy using your hands.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
AVplus said:
yeah, same thing. I don't call it frisbee golf because Frisbee doesn't make the equipment. If you tried to use a normal frisbee to play 300+ foot holes you'd end up +6 on every hole, if you're lucky. pdga approved discs are much cooler to throw anyways ... something just feels great about launching a projectile a few hundred feet with accuracy using your hands.
very cool,
my under grad years (specfically my freshman year) we played "frisbee" golf almost every "nice" evening ... (pretty sure we used frisbee's...lol)
our course tended to have limited distance, with holes being buildings, benches, or trees while trying to not hit anyone...lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
SuperPoser said:
very cool,
my under grad years (specfically my freshman year) we played "frisbee" golf almost every "nice" evening ... (pretty sure we used frisbee's...lol)
our course tended to have limited distance, with holes being buildings, benches, or trees while trying to not hit anyone...lol
good fun.

heres where I play

holes are anywhere from 150 ft up to about 400 ft.

1 - 20 of 12508 Posts
About this Discussion
12.5K Replies
76 Participants
SuperPoser
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing