TTORA Forum banner

12501 - 12508 of 12508 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Nah, he just finally realized that he has like $1000 worth of parts laying around and needs to put the stuff on. That and the truck is finally paid off. So when his car is paid off, we will do the SAS. :D

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Guys I came across a Free Offer you might be interested in, its only good till Aug 31 though. It is an offer for a free box of Microflex Midnight Gloves, 1-800-876-6866, tell them you seen Offer Code "MKMJ" in a Tool Catalog.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Slow day today getting ready for the next storm and the cold that is coming in. I even turned my locker on and went around my woods. Ground isn't very frozen under all the snow BTW.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
And since it is pretty much winter. I guess I should make a post. Going to be working on Tundra most likely this weekend. Got to do gas tank and front shocks. Going to have shop take on the exhaust and timing belt that needs to get done. I just really don't have the time to teach myself the timing belt and have the truck down. Then also have to get every vehicle coated with fluid film to protect it for winter. Oh and got a 1986 chevy pick up in repair line for electrical issue and driver side floor pan. Then some time get the motor out of a mini van and into a Toyota.

12501 - 12508 of 12508 Posts