TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my truck today with a 2.5" Toytec OME Coil kit, no spacers, no diff drop. AAL's in the back.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Looks good. Are you planning on going with noticeably larger tires and regearing or anything?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am defiantely getting new tires and rims. Probably 31's or 32's. This is going to be a little while. Those Coopers are basically brand new. What are your thoughts about black rims on this truck. Yay or Nay? As for gearing it'll remain stock for awhile. I keep looking back at the picture and it just looks too clean, I might have to change that this weekend.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Good, keep the diff drop off

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would black rims look good?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Marty said:
I am defiantely getting new tires and rims. Probably 31's or 32's.
According to your sig you already have 265/75/15's on there... isn't that just a hair under 31's with your current setup?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
correct, they are like 30". However, the truck doesn't look too out of the ordinary with those tires on there now and the lift will settle making the tires "fit" the look a little more. Might go to 32's but it all depends. Main thing I want is a nice set of rims.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Marty said:
correct, they are like 30". However, the truck doesn't look too out of the ordinary with those tires on there now and the lift will settle making the tires "fit" the look a little more. Might go to 32's but it all depends. Main thing I want is a nice set of rims.
go 32s (that what I have :D)

Edit: and as you probably know you don't have to regear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts