TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I have one of the taco's in the shop getting SAS'd i figured i'd try to see what my daily driver would look like SAS'd.....heres what i came up with...just for a basic visual of it.... I've done this numerous times for different things....when i built my bumper i did the same thing to just to get an idea of what it'd look like...wish i had saved those pics.....
done images like these for friends also so they could get an idea of something on their vehicle before they actually do it....if u wanna know what somethin' might look like on ur truck...i can try to do it for u.....

From this....

to this....

·
Registered
401 Posts
looks good the way it is, thats awesome with that spray in bed liner...thats some durable shit

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its been on for over a year....really worth the 8 bucks for the can, i'd recommend it to anyone over rattlecan painting.......i wont convert this truck anytime soon...i swapped that lift and those 40's from the other truck....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5vzfe said:
This may be a retarded question but is that 2wd??? i don't see any cv joints. How are those 40s on road?
yep..prerunner.....im really impressed with the iroks, they are way smoother than i imagined they would be, they are about as loud as my bfg mt's which isnt very loud, and most importantly they have stayed balanced.....been on the truck for about 10k miles and were on the other one for about 15k. they have also performed awesome offroad in some real bad mud conditions at my hunting lease.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
I cant photo chop but I can tell it'd the axle's too narrow and it looks like a reverse unimog. The axle is lined up below the center of the wheels. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
I cant photo chop but I can tell it'd the axle's too narrow and it looks like a reverse unimog. The axle is lined up below the center of the wheels. :D
always a critic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts