1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
95 Posts
We tried that on my buddies 2001 Sentra SE-R. It just shut off.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
the electric supercharger is the same thing. It's good for about 3-5 hp..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I did that on a Mazda 626... The it reved up a lot faster. No nos though.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've got a 209 Mph leaf blower. Who wants to donate their tacoma?:D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
of all people...YOU dont need more HP!

·
Registered
230 Posts
:D i thought it was kinda lame, all it did was "supercharge" them. wut would you expect to happen, to get any results all you would have to do is find a blower that has a faster air speed than the intake air speed, and then theres results, but if you stop all your excitement and think about wut you did you realize that you just put a leaf blower in your intake tube and wut a hill billy move it was... im dumb but wutever:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
What the fuck is with the "WUT"

Are you fucking 6 on dads computer ?
wow did we touch a sensative spot or wut? i mean get all worked up over the way i spelled a word rather than the stupid comment i left.... is illiteracy a problem for us or wut? its ok some learn faster than others....youll catch up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
thats cool an all btu how is it going to help us out on the trails?

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
thats cool an all btu how is it going to help us out on the trails?

Well, when you come up to some slick rocks you can just unbolt the blower from your intake and dry them up. Or you could bolt it to the underside of your bed and use to it to help push you up a steep climb.

·
Registered
41 Posts
for the 05+ guys this could be plausible, not saying id do it but hear me out
I have the 120v outlet stock in my truck, run an extension cord, (cant believe im typing this) make a new intake that has a Y in it and there is plenty of room to in the engine bay for something that size,

now dont flame me im just throwing possibilities out there, I dont know what kind of amps, watts etc that thing would take, just saying its plausible

·
Registered
230 Posts
hehehe thats funny... you should try it:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey I got a black truck box for sale in the classifieds. Now you can mount it in there and run a hose into your intake, now that would suck up fresh cool air to give even more power. Maybe I should up the price or you guys can just bid it up, how about it? Any one gonna start off the bidding?

·
Registered
342 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts