TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just bought a 4runner! Is a 1996 v6, 4x4, auto with 149,xxx. The only two things that I don't care for is that it's black and its an automatic (but that's probable better for me so I don't screw it up while wheeling). The list price was 8995 but I had been it contact with the fleet manager and we walked out the door at 5000 (after trade and taxes, origanl they got it for 6085 and had work done to it so it bought the total up to 6500 not including taxes/fees's). Mods will have to wait for a bit until I get some money saved up because I'm just starting a new job. Here are some pictures of it, no wheeling ones yet!! :D

Me and my 4runner :D

The tires on it are yokohama geolander and i have no idea how good those are (came with the car)

This is the old ride that i came from 98 camry with 192,xxx, which I do miss some :(

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
they all start out so pretty....

nice rig!

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
thats gotta be at least a '99

·
Registered
672 Posts
thenexus said:
This is the old ride that i came from 98 camry with 192,xxx, which I do miss some :(

That thing flexes awesome!

What lift do you have?

Just kidding. Congrats on the 4-Runner.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the reply guys. one quick question the 3 disc cd changer is giving me an error code 1 and an error code 2 (I have a cd in it). does any one know how to fix this problem so i can get my cd back?? or at least a site to go to.

·
Registered
663 Posts
thenexus said:
snip...

The tires on it are yokohama geolander and i have no idea how good those are (came with the car)
...snip
Welcome! :D

The Geolanders are a very good all-terrain tire and they work well in the snow. They don't last a long time. :2cents:

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
Nope. The 99's look like someone punched them in the face and gave them a fat lip. :D The front bumper sticks out like a swollen bottom lipon a 99.
i was going by headlight style..my '96 has sealed beam, those look like halogen..

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm from missouri, just graduated from college in idaho, moving to utah for an internship and bought the car in arizona while visiting my parents.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
To get the CD out you just need a hammer, simple enough. Did you have a couple dead bodies in the back fo that camry when you took that picture, looks like you were sagging a bit?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Hope you have a great Christmas!

Nice ride there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts