TTORA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
JoeTacoma02 said:
30 inches???? :eek: Nice! It's 6:35am right now and im about to head out to Timberline..should be great! Even though there's going to be shit load of people
how was it joe...? or as my brother would say, "dude did you shread the gnarly pow pow...? :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
revengeRUNNER said:
how was it joe...? or as my brother would say, "dude did you shread the gnarly pow pow...? :D
lol no i didn't "shread the gnarly pow pow". It was pretty good. Snow was great. Weather was awsome. Magic Miles was closed along with Palmer..but I still prefer meadows :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
JoeTacoma02 said:
lol no i didn't "shread the gnarly pow pow". It was pretty good. Snow was great. Weather was awsome. Magic Miles was closed along with Palmer..but I still prefer meadows :D
yeah my brother said it was a awesome day up there... i prefer meadows too but road wont be open for another week or so... :mad:

·
Registered
645 Posts
What's the scoop on this Saturday? Anyone? I'm 100% going for sure. I have a few beginners with me that are going and I promised one that I won't leave her unless she gives me permission to tear up a run and then come back to her. I have other friends who are pretty good that'll run with ya'll down the slopes :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i hit up bachelor again sunday. 7-10 inches in the trees of freshness. an epic adventure for sure. going to wallimette this sunday any one gonna be there??

·
Registered
645 Posts
Meadows open this saturday..but thats the day of my go away party. But anyone have tomorrow off? Some of my friends and I are heading to Timberline again..I don't think its snowed the past days but the snow should still be ride-able :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts