TTORA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Not unless yer a Dick... I just got lazy with the quote button shiat... And I'm so piss poor at the moment my crack pipe is empty... So I have no excuses for being a 'tard... Mike... I'm gonna PM my addy so you can send me that pdf... I didn't see it on Chris's site...

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
cbrRRman said:
Not unless yer a Dick... I just got lazy with the quote button shiat... And I'm so piss poor at the moment my crack pipe is empty... So I have no excuses for being a 'tard... Mike... I'm gonna PM my addy so you can send me that pdf... I didn't see it on Chris's site...
its linked form this thread you tard.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wgasa84 said:
its linked form this thread you tard.
i have come to the conclusion that mostly everyone is to lazy to look around on your site for the pics version for download. i am loading up members rigs and linking the pics to post 1. it looks like i am going to have to actualy do the work for peopke as well:p should'nt you be studyinig:lmao:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I looked all over yer site and I don't see WTF yer taking about... Is it under Build ups ? Where the hell is it exactly on the site? Hmmm... This 'tard still don't see it...

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Hell all ya gotta do is upload the pdf ya already got and do a simple link. Even I did it so it can't be hard. Now get it up there, it;s easy as hell.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Dick Foster said:
Hell all ya gotta do is upload the pdf ya already got and do a simple link. Even I did it so it can't be hard. Now get it up there, it;s easy as hell.
well, for the sake of knowing how. i did not see how to upload anything. only how to edit the wikki. i would just mess shit up in the editing room. so how do you upload to the wikki?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
You don't you upload to the server in your folder in the usual manner. You did that with the members rigs pics I think. Then you type a little bit and add the link. The easiest way to add the link is just open your file in another browser window then copy and paste the link from the address line. It’s all there and really easy. If you give it a try, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Bob put some tutorial stuff in there up at the top as I recall. You can even look at some of the other articles and just do the same thing. Editing and cutting and pasting as required. Go ahead and give it a shot. If you want to hunt with the other dogs, ya gotta get off the porch.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts