·
Registered
475 Posts

heres some help i am bored at work lol

and by the way the truck looks amazing jonny does great work

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
That's the Richer Tacoma I saw on DR. You know how I feel about the bedsides, but a cool truck overall. Moved it to a better section for you...I'm bored too :rolleyes: Any action shots?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yea saw this on DR yesterday. Bedsides are alright. It is a shortbed afterall.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Bigger tires for sure like you mentioned on DR and a new front bumper. Other than that its a well put together rig.

·
Registered
329 Posts
What is the difference in spring under vs. spring over on the rear axle?

Benefits? Negatives?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah axel wrap is a big factory. Plus if it had leaf over with 62's it would look like a funny car. lol Even with it leaf under the driveshaft had to be extended.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't believe everyone hates these fenders so much. I think they look really mean. haha but i guess it is my truck so i automatically like it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well what sux is they come with brackets for the factory bumper to cover. So it had to be cut off.

Paint and tires will be next though.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hmm, I thought I had replied in this thread saying something about these rear shackles like... "not like it's an original design or anything" and was gonna edit it cause it kinda came out sounding like I said Richer's design was unoriginal which was not my point at all, I meant the basic idea of a long shackle with the pivot mount up above the frame rail with the spring down below as is the general design on older tacomas and toyotas for long travel leaf spring set-ups was obviously not a new idea.

Richer's design is obviously very original because they were **one of** the 1st ones to do that set up on a new tacoma (**edit** maybe not 1st forgot about Marco's truck) and I know from making mine after that it is very tricky making it work since the framerails are in the way and a completely different shape.

My apologies if it came out that way. Guess a Mod must have beat me to it and deleted it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts