TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know my son & I had a great day with all who made it! I really wanted to hit Dishpan, but couldn't make it too long of a night, so we bailed after Pilot Rock, which was the first time for me on that trail. There was one climb that I got rejected on & now I have to re-paint my rear bumper, but that's ok...I still have to trim more material off the bumper & rear wheel openings for tire clearance.
Thanks to Mark for loaning me a radio for the day. I really need to buy one for myself for future trips. Thanks to our trail leaders & trail gunners for helping keep the group together & moving along.
I hope everyone made it home safely & we look forward to the next TTORA event.

Darren, aka ROCTACO

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a great time joining you guys for the first time. For an easy run, Cleghorn sure had a few challenges along the way.

Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
More pics...

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
What a day! I caught up with the group halfway through Cleghorn. So, I missed the atv flop and Bill's broken front shock. Later on, Ed flopped his Cruiser on the last bypass of Cleghorn and I flopped my truck on the big waterfall on Dishpan. Everybody walked away uninjured and with relatively minimal vehicle damage. Everyone was hands-on to get the rigs upright and moving under their own power. Post up!

·
Registered
313 Posts
The Trifecta 2015 Calico/Pilot Rock/Dishpan

We just completed another So Cal TTORA Epic Run. I am still sorting through my pictures and thoughts on yesterdays run.
If you have any pictures or thoughts on the run post them and I will get mine on as soon as I can.

Mike V.

·
Registered
61 Posts
dank run!
especially enjoyed the recovery classes scheduled throughout the day.

20150502_174602.jpg
20150502_174619.jpg
20150502_180006.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just want to say Thanks to everyone for helping me.. Even with the flop I had a great time. So, I just need to replace my door and I'll be ready for the next run.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Had a great time, wish we could have continued beyond Cleghorn but Paul's neck and back were hurting after the extended time there. Hope to see everyone on the next run. Have a ton of pics I need to post, some nice shots of the rigs.

Ron

·
Registered
313 Posts
After some really great pictures what can I say but that was one epic run. Thanks to everyone who showed up for the day. We started the run with about 13 vehicles and ended with 6 of the diehard trucks that made it to the end of the Dishpan trail. Even with a some carnage and a couple of flops (do side by sides count? That's pretty common for them) we survived the day and all of the vehicles and drivers made it through. This first pic pretty much sums up the day.

Bob's Truck--

Mike's Truck--

Dedicated to FLYTE74. Leon we're going to miss wheeling with you. Take care and we'll see you when you return.

Enjoy the pictures and we'll see all of you on the next So Cal TTORA run.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dedicated to FLYTE74. Leon we're going to miss wheeling with you. Take care and we'll see you when you return.

Just getting around to checking this post. What a run to end on, for a while anyway. Gonna miss you guys. I'll check in every now and then just to make sure things aren't getting out of hand. Hope all of you are still wheeling with TTORA when I get back in a few years. You guys take care and stay safe out there.

Until next time......verfliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixt (loose German translation for daaaaaaaaang).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts