TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts for my truck, and paid to have them sent 2-3 day priority mail. The items were supposed to get here friday, and that would have been day 4. They have still yet to arrive. The tracking page shows that they have been sitting at the colorado springs sorting facility for the past 3 days? Why does the post office bring the suck so badly? I should have just paid for regular ground mail, probably would have gotten it faster.

and on a side note, the parts came from low range off road. I emailed them to ask why its taking so long, and they basically told me to pound sand. They told me that its not their fault once it leaves their building, and i need to take it up with the post office. I understand it left their facility, but have some customer service and help me resolve the issue, after all i did spend my money with you, not the post office. so sean c. this is for you
:flipoff1: for your lack of customer service skills

End rant.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I think most people dont recognize that if you have a shipping problem the only person who can make inquires is the person who paid for shipping.... ie low range

·
Registered
311 Posts
Low range sucks for customer service. Good luck getting your stuff

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with dan, the sales manager today. he is sending the parts overnight. He sent me an email with the overnight label, so we shall see tomorrow what happens.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
newest update.

The overnight package did arrive today. I thought to myself something was going to go wrong when i saw the shipping label said 4lbs last night. A shock mount bar, two tie rod ends, and 24 wheel studs should weigh more than 4lbs, but i brushed it off. The package arrived today, and had 9 wheel studs in it, both tie rod ends, and no shock mount bar.

I called low range, and was less than pleasant to dan. He at first started to get very defensive saying things like, "well i didnt put the package together, its not my fault" and, " well if it were up to my boss, he would have made you wait 2 weeks for the post office to look into it". I expected a little kickback since i did just cuss the dude out, but still told him that he was fucking me over pretty bad, and its really not cool.

He then put me on hold, and went and talked to the kid who "filled" my order, and came back on the line with a completely different attitude. According to dan, they are out of stock on wheel studs, as well as the rear shock mount bar, but rather than tell anyone about it, the kid just shipped what they had and kept it to himself.

So they are once again overnighting the rear shock bar, and just giving me a refund for everything else they didnt ship. Holy shit this has been a terrible experience with these guys. Live and learn i guess, i will stick with Trail Gear and marlin from here on out for my parts.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Postal service does suck tho dont forget. I sent a package to florida and was not deliverable it got back to colorado with no return label so it went back to florida, in florida they saw it returned back to colorado and then back to florida (idk why) then returned back to me in colorado. Btw it was a xmas gift. So usps sucks .....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts