TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this thing in Boston a bunch of times over the past few years but never had a chance to check it out much up close until tonight.... and realized it's either a Tacoma or a mid 90's Toyota Pickup. The interior and frame were the only things that gave it away. The rear tires are insanely wide and I noticed the battery was mounted oddly in the lower portion of the engine bay up front beneath the radiator.

]

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the rear end is some sort of Nissan SUV tail welded to the truck chassis. It's down the street from my GF's house. I'd love to converse with the creator about it.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Can I get a refund on your guarantee? It isn't a Tacoma. That is the pre Tacoma nameless truck's interior. You can easily tell by the orientation of vent on the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can I get a refund on your guarantee? It isn't a Tacoma. That is the pre Tacoma nameless truck's interior. You can easily tell by the orientation of vent on the passenger side.
I said that in my original post that it's either a Tacoma or mid 90's (pre-Tacoma) pickup. Lol.

I think that the interior might be a mix match of different parts from different trucks though. the steering wheel looks like a newer version from the 2001 - 2004 range with an airbag in it. The front seats are definitely older though because they have a weird fabric pattern and shape that doesn't look like the more modern ones.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I said that in my original post that it's either a Tacoma or mid 90's (pre-Tacoma) pickup. Lol.

I think that the interior might be a mix match of different parts from different trucks though. the steering wheel looks like a newer version from the 2001 - 2004 range with an airbag in it. The front seats are definitely older though because they have a weird fabric pattern and shape that doesn't look like the more modern ones.
I only read the subject. The rest is meaningless. Who in the hell wastes time putting shit like that together?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts