TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shovel, a cell phone two feet and a nice old man with a tractor. yea i did it i went wheelin by my self and guess what.... yea i got stuck high centered in 2 ruts one the front tires were in and one the rear tires where in in sand now it was easy diggin but i didnt have a shovel but i did have a chainsaw bar a hatchet and a hammer..... so i busted the sand up w/ the hammer and hatchet and the scraped it off with the bar this when on for about an hour. and and i final got it dug out. wondering what the nice old man with the tractor and the feet and the phone come in at? i hoped in the truck and gave it some gas and it started moving YAY right... nope it was moving but it wasnt going forwards it was going down so i called my buddy to see if he could help me. "naw man i at work i cant leave right now" nope that wasn't gonna work so i started walking walked like 2 miles mad as all get out final got to the mans house all covered in grease and sand and stuff and he got the tractor and came down and helped me out. what a Great story:) NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVER GO WHEELIN BY YOURSELF UNLESS YOU HAVE THOSE THINGS I MENTIONED ABOVE!!!

better yet just dont go wheelin by your self and you'll be much better off.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
haha yeah, it's usually a good idea to go with at least two vehicles or a lot of recovery gear. I have a friend who recently went to Tellico with friends (one vehicle) and broke some bolts and had a LOT of hoofin to do.

Where were you at?

·
Registered
823 Posts
That's a good story indeed.

I went wheelin' in my old 2000 2wd PreRunner and got stuck.

Had two guys on a 4wheeler push/pull me out...

I was about 45minutes late back to work that day. :/ (was on my lunch break)

So yeah...

Always go wheelin' with more than one vehicle.. and definitely don't go wheelin' in 1 2wd truck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm Not to far from river rock in Milledgeville

ya how about don't take a 2wd truck wheelin at all lets keep those on the streets

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Amen. Us 2WD guys can have some fun!! Sure I get stuck...but I usually am not by myself, and if I am by myself, Im no more than a mile from my house, and 50-60 yards from somebodys house.
when i get stuck im usually up past my doors in thick mud and it sometimes takes multiple vehicles to pull me out. i never go out alone for that reason.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
how about you guys lower your trucks and put some 24" spinners and a nice flame paint job with euro lights. ...wait matt already has them

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

·
Registered
823 Posts
how about you guys lower your trucks and put some 24" spinners and a nice flame paint job with euro lights. ...wait matt already has them

lower it hell! I'm going box chevy style.. lift it and throw some 26's under it.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

haha
hahahahaha..guess your going to hate me..i got a citation for my lights so im going to by the black version of this i think...maybe haha..nevertheless..that was funny

·
Registered
5,824 Posts

dont be hatin :blingb: :flipoff3:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh, you mean the "donk" trend. Here is one on 40" wheels.

It is called "donk" not box chevy style. Box chevy style is too much of a mouth full. Gosh.:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts