TTORA Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
cut about 4" of all that useless shetmetal off and then cap it. will give you a ton more side clearance. im building new rear bumper now. this is only pic i could find of rear after i :saw: it

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Dude I am so going to get a huge rock to put in my yard and call it a "decoration" :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I don't think you should have changed your avatar. booooooooo:buttkick::slap::shame:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
What kind of rear springs are you using Bovads? Don't look like they flex for shit ...
they were custome rear springs i got from west valley spring works. since ive pulled so much weight off the rear now they dont seem to flex as well. since pic was taken ive added a 37" spare, and some tube, plus a bumper, now they are back to flexing:D. im getting ready to move tank in back, i already made the mounts for it, and do a "real" 4 link. ill use theses same springs.
yes that rock is in my front yard, was there when i moved in, and its pretty handy:lmao:

sorry to hijack thread, i get bored at work and start cruising other states on board, continue on

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I got to drive a Cat 320 trackhoe today. Cats are nice. I had a cat when I was a boy. It's name was Ringo. I saved it. All the rest of it's siblings and it's mother got ripped to pieces when we started our combine for wheat harvest. Summer is nice...

This seemed like a good off topic place to put that.lmao

Oh I need to go to bed. A little too silly.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
I got to drive a Cat 320 trackhoe today. Cats are nice. I had a cat when I was a boy. It's name was Ringo. I saved it. All the rest of it's siblings and it's mother got ripped to pieces when we started our combine for wheat harvest. Summer is nice...

This seemed like a good off topic place to put that.lmao

Oh I need to go to bed. A little too silly.
:rofl: Nice...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts