TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've consolidated down to one vehicle again since I don't drive 40k a year anymore like I did for my old job. I'm in need of something a little bit more powerful for towing and hauling so I'm thinking about selling my 3rd gen. Here's what I've got:

1999 4Runner SR5 4x4

-black (with skinny flares) w/tan cloth interior
-V6 automatic
-145,000 miles
-all power, sunroof, keyless entry, tilt, cruise
-rear auxiliary heat
-new JVC head unit with USB input
-Tacoma whip antenna
-tow package
-timing belt service at 119k miles (if I remember correctly, I can verify)
-new pads on front brakes, rotors turned, and fuel lines bled within last 2,000 miles
-265/75-16 Cooper Discoverer A/T3 tires with less than 10k miles

4Runner is in good condition. Has a few scratches and a dent in the tailgate/rear bumper from where previous owner backed into a mailbox.

The only issues that I know of are that the heat doesn't get very hot and the valve covers seep just enough oil to make a smell occasionally. I keep a close eye on the oil level and it is never enough to notice between oil changes.

I've been driving this thing about 400 miles per weekend round trip going home and back and I get 20+ mpg on the highway, even with the oversized tires. I'd drive this thing to California tomorrow if I needed to - it is that dependable. I've cleaned it up as best I can and feel that it looks pretty good for its age.

I'll be glad to answer any questions about it - it is located in Fort Smith but will be down south around Hope this weekend.

I'm asking $6,300 for it.

Give me a shout - (870) 703-8372 or email me at [email protected]

It will have the stock crossbars on it when it sells.

New head unit:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts