Donahoe Rear Resevoir Shocks
Total Chaos UCA's
Deaver 8 leaf pack
285/75/16 BFG All Terrains w/ fullsize matching spare
16x8 American Racing Chamber Teflons w/ fullsize matching spare
Dynomax Muffler
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil
Also includes matching Leer Shell

I just never use this truck for what it was meant for, I've barely even been offroading in it, and the suspension/wheels/tires only have 2k miles on them. Just thinking I'm better suited with a car for all of my city driving I do. I was thinking like 22k?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
you could donate it to my 04 tacoma charity. its for people who need sweet tacomas (in addition to their own) totally non-profit and you get a hat and pin that say "i care"

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
keep in mind that you never get any money back for your mods when selling to the mass market.... unless you are willing to wait for that one buyer to come around that is looking for what you have. take the KBB retail price for the truck and add on accordingly to there for what you think you could get back out of your mods.... but dont expect to be able to jack it up high enough to compensate for your CO's or anything like that.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tacotoy said:
keep in mind that you never get any money back for your mods when selling to the mass market.... unless you are willing to wait for that one buyer to come around that is looking for what you have. take the KBB retail price for the truck and add on accordingly to there for what you think you could get back out of your mods.... but dont expect to be able to jack it up high enough to compensate for your CO's or anything like that.
Now I'm wishing I wouldn't have sold the stock parts, so I could re-sell the aftermarket parts on the side. retail is like 23k ish and whole sale is like 20k. Thats why I was thinking 22 or 23k.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Silva Tacoma said:
I was thinking like 22k?
Personally I wouldn't think you'd have too much trouble getting 22K for it. Like tacotoy said - you'll just need to wait for the right buyer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan on selling it around summertime, so by then I will have money saved for a down payment on whatever I get next, and I will have my truck paid down more by then.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
the thing is banks wont lend more than it blue books for, so if you ask 23 than the buyer has to find a way to make up the diff. good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Ive got the same truck but with a blower and I'm keeping it till the wheels fall off I love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts