TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, ive been a member for only a few months and i allready love this site, im from north caralina.

1998 tacoma 3.4 V6
brush gard
roll bar
imatation kc lites.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i agree, ive only been a member for a week or so but i have been searching a lot of things for the last 3 months.
and all the knowlegde here is aweseome soo

·
Registered
779 Posts
not dick foster..sounds like a great disguise... hmmm? imatation kc lights LOL cool! and listen to what your daddy says nc yota boy... north carAlina? can't spell your own state? wowsers. wallet friendly means its not jewish friendly pretty much.. am I interpretting this correctly dick, i mean notdick..?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
toy_jon said:
whats wallet freindly mean???????????
I'm sure what he means is that the more you read and post on the forum , the more money you wanna spend money on your yota.:D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
right! BC people on here do their shit the right way, not the shitty way

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nctoyotaboy1988 said:
hi, ive been a member for only a few months and i allready love this site, im from north caralina.

1998 tacoma 3.4 V6
brush gard
roll bar
imatation kc lites.
You haven't been flamed, :flamethro yet!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
lol i 2nd the not wallet friendly bit. It's addicting. Every time i get on here i see something else i want to add to my truck, and something else i can't afford.

·
Registered
102 Posts
mudwieser said:
I'm sure what he means is that the more you read and post on the forum , the more money you wanna spend money on your yota.:D
alright thanks man i understand. im still debating to sas or not???
i cant decide, what to do what to do

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
102 Posts
gsmsnuffy said:
Tell use about your rig in your signature area?
well, its a wierd story.... i sold my last rig before i deployed so now when i get home soon, real soon actually im gonna get a DC tacoma im thinking 2004.
on my last rig i had an 85 extra cab, lockers, dual cases, sliders, bumpers, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
well, its a wierd story.... i sold my last rig before i deployed so now when i get home soon, real soon actually im gonna get a DC tacoma im thinking 2004.
on my last rig i had an 85 extra cab, lockers, dual cases, sliders, bumpers, etc etc etc.
Hey, toy_jon! I had an 85 standard cab, but after I saw the DoubleCabs 5th Group deployed in 2001, I had to get one, minus the roll bar with pintle mount unfortunately. ):

Figuring out how to spend all that tax-free HDP-L and hostile fire pay is a great way to look forward to getting back from deployment. I know you can't get home soon enough.
Semper fi from MARSOC.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey, toy_jon! I had an 85 standard cab, but after I saw the DoubleCabs 5th Group deployed in 2001, I had to get one, minus the roll bar with pintle mount unfortunately. ):

Figuring out how to spend all that tax-free HDP-L and hostile fire pay is a great way to look forward to getting back from deployment. I know you can't get home soon enough.
Semper fi from MARSOC.
ya its awesome im making like 4 grand tax free right now its great and im completly outta debt, until i get home andbuy another truck ha ha im thinking either a04-05 dc tacoma 4x4. and of course use some of that money right away and possible sas. gotta decide soon, ill be home that soon ha ha cant wait.
those gun mounts in hiluxs are pretty awesome we have them in boats, hmmvs, and polaris 6 wheelers, you can never have a big enough gun on your rig ha ha
shoot first, ask questions later, and come home safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts