Discussion Starter #1
Where did everyone go?

·
Registered
285 Posts
final week at shgoo.

·
4,068 Posts
Evansville for the last month. This is kinda typical, its winter, people stay in, less wheeling, less talking about wheeling. :D

Use the winter to make your plans for next year! Build your truck! Build your friends truck!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm around, just not much to say.

Let me know when you want to hit Interlake again!
when I get my locker put in I'll hit ya up for a trip out there

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
new mexico :D
you still there? I just got back from Las Cruses, might be passing threw in the next week or so

Evansville for the last month. This is kinda typical, its winter, people stay in, less wheeling, less talking about wheeling. :D

Use the winter to make your plans for next year! Build your truck! Build your friends truck!
Not true! if you are stuck inside, your mind should be racing about getting back on the trails. when you are not on the trails normally means you think about it more. at least most of the wheelers I have been around are that way! and yes. I think about it daily! I have to remind myself at times that I have a trailer on the back of the ford, otherwise the ford may have been around some traffic jams faster!

I'm around, just not much to say.

Let me know when you want to hit Interlake again!
Thats a relief that you don't have much to say! and what makes you think anyone wants to hear what you have to say anyway? :lmao:

pay back is a bitch!;)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still dead...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol I was going to post in this thread tonight.

Anyone out there?

·
1,860 Posts
been pretty busy at work.... spend 30-60 mins a day slowly workin on the truck. planon doin the headgasket, re do timing cover and cuttin out a bad section of frame before emerging from the garage.............taking my time...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I've been around just haven't been posting. Been out of town for two days and have been using a cell phone to check the forums, and it's a pain in the ass to post from one of those!

Well, unless you have one of those nice fancy ones... I didn't...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Back to the board for the first time in a couple weeks. Been busy getting ready for the mowing season. Also had an illness in the family so I've been out of town quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
12 Participants
Roll Tide
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing