TTORA Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I hear ya! my bro-in-law started out the same way and actually still has a few clients as you descibed that he has had for 20 years.

back home the money was in commercial, but up here I have heard cutters complain about commerical and want residental.

You know this place IS dead when we start talking about cutting grass. LOL

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yeah, pretty much dead. I'm on vacation this week and no one to wheel with?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Yeah, pretty much dead. I'm on vacation this week and no one to wheel with?
I might be able to pull a couple people together for an run but I can't risk any damage right now! The truck is the only means of transport right now and it's really needed, that's why I haven't been making any runs lately.

·
4,068 Posts
Bumping this up again. I think she's officially dead. Really missing the good ole days. Miss Bruce, Jason, the Bryans, Joe, Grant, Greg, Berry, and everyone else that used to get out and wheel :(

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well I have been stuck working like crazy for the past year. Starting early next year I will be on the hunt for a new offroad toy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
bump. Office job here...to waste away. Spend most of my time on TacomaWorld.com. Sorry fellas. There really isn't anyone besides myself near me. Actually, within 2 hours....so I'm kinda hung out to dry over here on the east state line.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
12 Participants
Roll Tide
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing