TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else interested in a ride this weekend. I can't make the ride on the 20th. Taking my son to Monster Jam.

Anyway :

A. Croom on saturday night 1-6-07

or

B. Landfill in Hudson Sunday 1-7-07 (SCFL are going)

or

C. Make another suggestion.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I like B, I was going to go out with SCFL. I have not been out to croom in a month or so. Sometimes it is nice to make a test run @ night to see how many game wordens are out there. That is when I see them the most. That is when they try to snag the poachers. But I could make a night ride if people want to go.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
A saturday night run would be good for me. I will be hog hunting sunday, so I won't be out all night like last time, maybe 10:00.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like plan "A" is it then.

Like Ben said I don't want to be out late either.
How about meeting at Mc D's on 50 & 75 at 6:30 pm.
That will give us a few hours to fumble around in the dark. :rolleyes:

Post up here if your planning on being there, so we don't leave ya behind.

If anyone is coming from Tampa or south of there we can meet at the rest stop at 75 & 275 at 5:30 pm.

If you need directions or have questions post up or call me.

Harry
727-804-2351

·
Registered
146 Posts
So what is the plan? Looks like the SCFL are going to have a good turn out for the ride this weekend here in hudson. They are going to meet the the veteran memorial park off of hick road @10am if anyone wants to go. It will give us toyota peps the chance to show some of the the heeps how it is done. :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
fltacoma said:
So what is the plan? Looks like the SCFL are going to have a good turn out for the ride this weekend here in hudson. :D
Looks like we are going to go out to croom saturday night. If something happens and I don't go hunting sunday, I might ride out to hudson to see what's going on. I think I know the place the SCFL go to. We have always called it hicks pits.

So I guess I will see everyone at Mcdonalds at 6:30

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sat Night

I get off work at 7:00 on saturday ill see if i can peel out early. if not ill meet you guys up. What channel CB u hang out on?

Lookin forward to it!

·
Registered
146 Posts
TacomaHarry said:
Sounds like plan "A" is it then.

Like Ben said I don't want to be out late either.
How about meeting at Mc D's on 50 & 75 at 6:30 pm.
That will give us a few hours to fumble around in the dark. :rolleyes:

Post up here if your planning on being there, so we don't leave ya behind.

If anyone is coming from Tampa or south of there we can meet at the rest stop at 75 & 275 at 5:30 pm.

If you need directions or have questions post up or call me.

Harry
727-804-2351

I guess i missed this thread. I will b ethere. I have to work in the Am and then drive out to richloam and pick up my camper. Then I can go. If I'm not there when you leave give me a call, so I know what trail you are going to hit first.

727-237-6852 Thanks carl

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We'll be on channel 4.

Carl, I'll give you a call from Mc D's at 6:30 pm, unless you there. Once we get out "there" cell reception goes down.

Andrew, Call me by 6:30 pm and I'll let you know where we'll start out.

If you guys don't have a map, this may help.
http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2006-07/Southwest/CROOM_letter_20060203.pdf

I may try to make it to hudson sunday too.

Harry
727-804-2351

·
Registered
77 Posts
tonight

awsome, i dunno how ill find u guys once i get there but ill figure it out :p Ill call you at 6:30 to let you know if im already out of work, will try to get out earlier. and another call once i get on 50. Lookin forward to it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
TampaTRDSport said:
awsome, i dunno how ill find u guys once i get there but ill figure it out :p Ill call you at 6:30 to let you know if im already out of work, will try to get out earlier. and another call once i get on 50. Lookin forward to it.

One of use could run up and meet you somewhere. Try to print out a map of croom before you leave.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
TampaTRDSport said:
If you can't get Harry, try calling my phone 727-271-3058. Make sure you print out a map of the place. It will make it easier for you to find us.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mud

Had a good time tonight and now my beauty has alittle scar to show off to everybody :D thats what brush guards are for though eh? It was a bitch gettin all the mud off myself though... Will be cleaning the truck in the A.M. Otherwise i hope everyone else had as good of a time. And if you dont mind my two wheel drive ass taging along ill be right out there again next time.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea my truck is a mess also. I was thinking about washing it today, but after hunting all morning I said the hell with it. Maybe I will do it tomorrow. Besides, all that mud is helping to hide the scratches.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well I went out there this afternoon with the water hose and tried to spray the mud off. Moat of it came off but the mud.... I guess it's mud will not come off the under the truck. I guess that last hole had soem nasty clay in it. I guess I will have to go and use the presure washer.

It was nice riding with all of you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts