TTORA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea it is clay. The whole bottom of my truck is caked it it. I didn't think my truck was that dirty untill I saw it today. I was expecting to see my front bumper hanging off after that last mudhole I tried, but everything looks ok. We will have to go out to Richloam in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That was some NASTY MUD. I spend about 6 hours sunday, 4 hours monday, and ran it through the car wash so they could vacuum and wipe the inside down for me, I was being lazy by this point. I pulled my rear drums off and found alot of mud inside. That stuff was hard to get off. And there's still some in spots I missed.

It was a fun ride. That mud was slippery too. Right Andrew :rolleyes: . You should get a hook to save you grill guard. and some kind of tow point on the back too.

Richloam sounds good. That mud at least washes off easier.

It was good to see a couple of new faces out there, hopefully some more new people that have posted in the past will be able to make the next ride.

·
Registered
25 Posts
MIKE475 said:
iT WAS GREAT ADAM ANDERSON GRAVE DIGGERS SON WAS DRIVING HIS RIG HE TRASHED IT
He does that all the time because Live Nation pays him to do it, they own the truck and he doesn't have to worry about messing it up, they actually like it more when he trashes it because it wins over more fans.

Same with Maximum Destruction, he sold out to Live Nation before the season started.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts