TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who made this possible and showed up. I had a blast and plan on being at all the AZRCKS from her on out. Finally got to use some things on my truck and was very happy with the performance. Thanks Demello for the bed bar. The food was the bomb digity 4bychef. Here are my pics that I took to share with everyone.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...872979&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

E-mail: blacksheep312 at gmail dot com

1998 Tacoma Ext. Cab Automatic with Manual hub's 4X4
Mod's:
ARB Locker in Rear
Goodyear MT/R 33's
Fabtech 3.5" Coilovers
Alcan Spring Leafs in the Rear
Bilsteins 5150's 12in. in Rear
Roger Brown 2" Body Lift
Downey 1.5" Shackle
Bent-Creations Shock Relocation
Bent-Creations Rear Bumper
Black Steel Us Wheels 15X8
Fabtech Flat Spare Tire Mount
AIM Industry's DC5000 Compressor
3 Gallon Air Tank
Uniden Mini CB Radio
Wilson 1000 Antenna
K&N Filter
Deckplate Mod
Rear Breather Ext. Mod
Complete Alpine System (Radio,Speackers,Amp)

·
Old Timer
266 Posts
Blacksheep said:
Thanks to everyone who made this possible and showed up. I had a blast and plan on being at all the AZRCKS from her on out. Finally got to use some things on my truck and was very happy with the performance. Thanks Demello for the bed bar. The food was the bomb digity 4bychef. Here are my pics that I took to share with everyone.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...872979&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Can I steal the pics of my truck for web page use? I did not get many of my truck!
Tom :welder:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, if there is any pic you want, there yours. I have the originals too that are more the double that size. Its nice having a 5 megapixel. HEHE. I Had a blast wheeling with you.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
A little late, but i was searching for some info and saw your post. The green std cab (whats left of it) is mine.

·
Old Timer
266 Posts
Blacksheep said:
Oh, if there is any pic you want, there yours. I have the originals too that are more the double that size. Its nice having a 5 megapixel. HEHE. I Had a blast wheeling with you.
Thanks! (filler)

·
Old Timer
266 Posts
Blacksheep said:
Did you get that tire replaced. I was the black tacoma behind you that gave you my X jack.
I ended up replacing 2. They warrentied 1 and I bought 1 more.I now have 4 new ones as I bought 2 before AZ rocks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts