1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(As posted in the NorCal Board)

:baby: !!

1st, we're going on 14 weeks! Baby on the way! :D

2nd, well, in anticipation of our being relegated to less travel as often, we took a trip and as I put it "Got temporarily impeded..." (stuck) by some Sierra Snow/Mud...so I had this thought..

R150>A340? :D

Also hopped up the engine a little and we're thinking of finally getting back out that way maybe next Summer or Fall, depending on how this next part goes...

3rd, (some know this) I got laid-off in December and although now have a p/t job, the pay and the fact that I'm lucky to hit 20 hours has made me decide..

I'm going back to school! :D

I'll have an AA in LibArts by Dec, then am looking at IndArts and the schools I would love to attend and how much I'd love to have us move..

So, let the feedback fly and any advise is welcomed, whether it be baby stuff or living/work stuff.

*Molly IIRC promised MollyFood if/when we got back out there so I/we are hereby asking if the promise is still good, just possibly have to add in 1 more to the count.

Shane :flipoff4: and Raquel+1 :wife: :baby:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I don't know you, but congrats I guess. :D I would go for something other than a liberal arts degree, though. There aren't many degrees less useful in the real world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts