TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll post pics 2nite, I was, once upon a time going to go with that rack. Its OK but limits you to the bed usage if you are going to be doing muliple sports at one time or if you don't want to be taking the damn thing off the truck every five seconds to haul other stuff. I bought a yakima setup for my rig that has the flexibility to haul my kayak, gear, and if I want too, one bicycle. In addition to that rack I bought two bed fork block mounts for two bikes in the bed. I just wanted flexibility to haul all sorts of crap. I know you have a 07, slightly different setup than my 03 but I love the Yakima. Thule does not make the setup I have for an extended cab taco b/c you have to have a special bracket piece that yakima makes and for some reason thule is gay and doesnt make it...hope this helps...just my :2cents:

·
Registered
31 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Got one on my 2003. It is awesome.

I take out the uprights when needed, only takes 5 min.

I love the fact that I can raise it above my cab and carry long cargo, or just so I can have my bed as well.

I rigged it up to work with a tool box, very simple.

It is very hight quality and very strong. All alum. very well made. I had to order one part for it and it was reasonable price and shipped fast.

The best thing I have done to my truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts