TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Currently I'm using OE to view my isp email messages as well as my hotmail. I know that I can't directly link tbird to my hotmail. I've found gotmail, which will allow my hotmail messages to be forwarded to another acct. But the program looks like Greek to me.

Any options?

·
www.madmav.com
547 Posts
mudferret said:
Currently I'm using OE to view my isp email messages as well as my hotmail. I know that I can't directly link tbird to my hotmail. I've found gotmail, which will allow my hotmail messages to be forwarded from another acct. But the program looks like Greek to me.

Any options?
Is thunderbird pretty much like outlook express, or outlook?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Maverick said:
Is thunderbird pretty much like outlook express, or outlook?
The layout is more like OE, but as with Mozilla programs allows for extensions and customization...not mention runs a lot faster!

·
Registered
119 Posts
mudferret said:
Currently I'm using OE to view my isp email messages as well as my hotmail. I know that I can't directly link tbird to my hotmail. I've found gotmail, which will allow my hotmail messages to be forwarded to another acct. But the program looks like Greek to me.

Any options?
Here are some other programs to link to your hotmail account. I don't have a hotmail account to check the, but one might work better for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts