TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up folks? new to ttora, not new to toyotas. i am on my 4th toyota truck. i wont buy anything else. currently in a 04 trd dubble cab 4x4. truck is stock for now but all ya'll all know, its tax time!

so with that being said, very near future mods are:

-- manual hub conversion
-- either all pro or camburg coils
-- all pro or deaver setup in the rear
-- mild shackle lift
-- either TM or TC front suspension so i can retain the coilovers

Im also leaning towards running the mojave teflons or the ar chambers in a 17, with either 33's or 35's. dont want to go much bigger.

more blah blah blah to follow....ill post pics when done.

-- stuck

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome...if you wheel, go with protection 1st(IMO)...these trucks will surprise you in the stock form...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flatlnader said:
Welcome...if you wheel, go with protection 1st(IMO)...these trucks will surprise you in the stock form...

....oh yeah. no doubt. funny thing is i wheel with a dude thats got an f-250 powerstroke on an 8" fabtech kit with some 37's...... 9 times out of 10 i will go thru anything he does...

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA, like Flatlnder stated, go with protection (sliders) first. But if you can swing both Sliders and Tires, do it. THe stock suspension in our trucks will handle most situations. I am still running stock suspension for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
TEJASYOTA
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing