TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have the dimension for an sas taco swap i have a dana 44 waggy stock length running parts mike flat tops with super arms and running rancho 44044's anyways not sure if i have to wait till its mounted or not but any help would be grat thanks guys

·
Registered
518 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? The "general" length of the tie rod? You will find that not everyone likes helping out as much as you "think" they would- I got the measurement off mine and its at 36 1/4" - Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Enzogfx said:
You will find that not everyone likes helping out as much as you "think" they would-

It's not that people don't like helping, it's that most people had to find the info on their own and think others should too. It's also that for the majority, no 2 swaps are the same. It's also that there are numerous write-ups, parts lists, stickies, google searches out there that one would think most anyone with even the slightest iq should also be able to find the desired information they seek. And before you go and get all butt hurt, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm merely stating the truth.

As for what was being asked, I'm running a different set-up and don't have a measurement for you.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Wait till its under the truck.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Heatstroke said:
It's not that people don't like helping, it's that most people had to find the info on their own and think others should too.
I understand that completely. BUT even after I researched the hell out of my SAS, there were still things that I had questions on that I couldn't find specific answers to. I was just giving that guy some advice from experience that you cant just rely on these forums for answers. Didn't want that guy to feel like he was being left hanging is all... nuff said. ;)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Enzogfx said:
Didn't want that guy to feel like he was being left hanging is all... nuff said. ;)
What if he was?
It took me all day to think of an answer that didn't have dumbfuck or numbnuts somewhere in it... I did good huh? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts