TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody up for some reebs, wings this week?

Where: Tilted Kilt @ FLW and Scottsdale Rd (SW Corner by Carlos O'Brian's)
When: Thursday, March 15th at 5pm'ish
Why: Why not! :D

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/scottsdale.php

I'll be there just before 5pm and I know that Brian Campbell (FreeBird) will be there about 5:30.

Anybody else interested?

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
4xClover said:
Anybody up for some reebs, wings this week?

Where: Tilted Kilt @ FLW and Scottsdale Rd (SW Corner by Carlos O'Brian's)
When: Thursday, March 15th at 5pm'ish
Why: Why not! :D

I'll be there just before 5pm and I know that Brian Campbell (FreeBird) will be there about 5:30.

Anybody else interested?

I would but my wing night is tonight @ Tulie`s (ray & val vista). $.25 wings: bbq, honey hot, garlic hots and awesome.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Make sure you wear the hat backwards so you don't take off like Degan at the X-games!!!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay you guys - go plug up another thread and leave this one alone! :flipoff1:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Can't have any reebs. This is now an official TTORA event and under scrutiny of its penial code. It would then be subject to a rediculous thread in off topic and discussed amongst the most retarded of retards who obviously lack enough judgment to increase oxygen flow to their brain by pulling their heads out of their asses.......errrrr ooops, I guess that was my out loud typing voice.

Yeah for wings and reeb.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
Okay you guys - go plug up another thread and leave this one alone! :flipoff1:

Uhh, I won't be able to make it as that is the night American Idol results are on. Oh and that if I'm gonna drive so close to the Utah border I may as well be going to Moab. :D

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heatstroke said:
Can't have any reebs. This is now an official TTORA event and under scrutiny of its penial code. It would then be subject to a rediculous thread in off topic and discussed amongst the most retarded of retards who obviously lack enough judgment to increase oxygen flow to their brain by pulling their heads out of their asses.......errrrr ooops, I guess that was my out loud typing voice.

Yeah for wings and reeb.
:rofl: Wasn't the rediculous!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts