TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking that since I became a card carrying member of TTORA back in 2000 or 2001 there have been a few presidents come and go. How many can we come up with?

(in no particular order)

James
Molly
Me
Chris K

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
To add to the list, in no particular order...

Jose
Harold
Carlos
Ralph
Dale

There were more before them, but it's been so long ago I've forgotten their names.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I was just thinking that since I became a card carrying member of TTORA back in 2000 or 2001 there have been a few presidents come and go. How many can we come up with?

(in no particular order)

James
Molly
Me
Chris K
Your join date says 2005.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was an old board that we used to use. when we switched to the new board everyone had to re-register

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
there was an old board that we used to use. when we switched to the new board everyone had to re-register
I have never seen this old board you speak of, so therefore I dont believe you :flipoff4:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts

(in no particular order)

James
Molly
Me
Chris K
I remember when there was no Delphi, or no TTORA,
and....Shannon was IFS...

WE DIDIN'T NEED NO STINKING PRESIDENT THEN :p

·
Registered
205 Posts
I remember when there was no Delphi, or no TTORA,
and....Shannon was IFS...

WE DIDIN'T NEED NO STINKING PRESIDENT THEN :p

I don't remember the pre TTORA days, since I only got involved in the latter part of 98, or early part of 99. We did have some great trips back then tho. Lifted Toy Pickups, and Jeeps were the state of the art then. Not too many rock buggies, or devoted rock crawling vehicles.

Yup, and Shannon's ride was a pimped out mall crawler. His A/C even worked back then. No dents and few scratches. I remember his first mishap resulting in a dent, as he cried out in a very panicked and questioning voice "I GOT A DENT????"! And he was much younger. Still a snotty nosed brat, cruising the high school parking lot, looking for parking lot dividers to drive up on to pose his ride. Driving around mall parking lots trolling for groupies to admire his ride. Crawling up on a stolen milk crate to get into his cab. I probably have some pictures stored somewhere.

But, I gotta admit, he had a good idea and a vision of where the club could go, and has done an outstanding job of doing so. Guess he'll get a big head now, with the compliment. (bigger than normal).

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Adam (me)
Jose
Harold
Carlos
Ralph
Dale
James
Molly
Vince
Chris K
Shannon ?

For a long time i never even signed up on the old boards. I just read lol man that was a long time ago....when IFS and 33's where big

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Well shit Adam...... If this was 02 or whatever year you would be the big dog w/ your current setup of IFS and 33's... :p

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
:lmao:.......fuck yeah! :headbang::driving:I still am on IFS
Well shit Adam...... If this was 02 or whatever year you would be the big dog w/ your current setup of IFS and 33's... :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts