5,129 Posts
wow, that thing wont even climb a speed bump at the mall :p

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
time to take it to the mall!!!
wow, that thing wont even climb a speed bump at the mall :p
Haters :p

Ya'll know that this thing doesn't offroad. I'm not good at offroading and keepin' it clean like Anthony :eek:

I've been thoroughly impressed with these tires. It's hard to break traction, even on wet pavement. Got a great deal on the whole package, so I'm happy. Main problem is the tires are too big. They're sized for a Sequoia. I do some rubbin' on occasion. Oops :eek:

I wasn't sure how those were gonna look on a tacoma when you bought them... But it turns out they look pretty darn good! :cool:
Gracias! I think they fit the truck pretty well. I've noticed only a very slight decrease in gas mileage, and I'm very religious about calculating MPG.

I drove the night before all the snow and crud hit Memphis / Arkansas Tuesday night. I wouldn't have made it to work, back, and then to Little Rock and Fayetteville in one piece on my previous tires. They weren't up to the challenge :(

Price was right. I'm happy with looks and performance :cool:

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up a really nice toolbox for little Timmy today. Dude off CL was selling it. Got it for a good price.

If any of you have looked for a toolbox for a Taco, you know how difficult it is to find the right width and depth. I FINALLY found one with the triangles on the corners to clear the wheelwells. Gotta fab up some plates to grab onto the bottom of the rail instead of screwing through the top sheet metal. Hope to get it done on Monday.

This thing is super light. Seriously maybe 10 pounds. Ever pick up a cup that you think is full and is really empty? Did the same thing with the box :D

Pics if I get around to it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.