TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to tint my windows for $120 and I want to know what are you guys running? How much should I do? What would be to much and what is to little? I still want to see out but I want darkness to watch DVD's.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well it looks like your from Vegas so I don't know if there are any tint laws or not but I would check on that. Usually the tint shops know what's legal. Here in Virginia legal in the front is 30% and the back 20%. I got 20% in the front to match the factory 20 in the back already. Haven't been questioned about it by cops yet so that's good. If I had to do it again I'd go to 10%. I like the 20 but you can still kinda see through it.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Hey man go to Findlay Customs on Gibson Rd. They do all the Findlay Auto Mall cars. I did mine for under $100. Cant go wrong.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
What % do you have? He will do Limo ALL around for $120
What % tint has no reference to the cost. It costs no more if you want limo but I wouldnt get it. Try driving at night with it. You can hit somebody or something. That would be even worse in the desert with it pitch black and you cant see crap except straight forward. I have illegal tint but its not limo. It just matches the factory rear tint. I dont know %.

I only had the 2 front windows done for $80. If you go all around $120 dosent sound too bad. Limo tint is :eek:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I want to do the small back windows and the rear in limo but he will do the whole front in whatever I want. I just need to find out what works for the driver side windows.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Ya I want to do the small back windows and the rear in limo but he will do the whole front in whatever I want. I just need to find out what works for the driver side windows.

My034runner is Limo'd all around!!!!:D :xpimp:

You can also try DC Auto @ 566-3939, they're just around the corner as well.

Ask for Dave Jr or Dave Sr. (owners)
Or Ethan (manager) or Faith.
Tell them to give it to you at our cost!! Also, I'm pretty sure Limo tint is more $$. Either place will tell you/

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
In ga its 5 in back 32 up front so i got 32 up front 5 in back
its perfect..well the back sliding window is 15 so ican see
i am mixed up in tint haha..i got 5% on the ext window so people couldnt see what i have to steal haha

·
Registered
52 Posts
The laws in vegas are you can not have anything darker then 30% on the front windows. As far as the back you can go as dark as you want. But I wouldnt worry to much about it cause the cops never say anything. I have 20% all around and its not that bad at night. The only time I have a problem is when there is a dust storm (like today) at night and then you just cant see shit. It also could be cause I have my front windshield tint at 50% too. I would go 20% all around. Thats just my :2cents:. I think it looks better when the tint all matches on the side windows and rear window.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
the problem with front tint is just that...you cant see on certain conditions..I got the 15% tint bar at the top and it works fine..but i can see fine out my front and back just not my ext...i cant see shit haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts