TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

since I haven't used this marker in about 2 years, I figured I should see if there's any interest in it. Its a Tippman Custom 98 (Black) no, not the version they sell at Wal-Mart. I think I used it about 3 times, other than that, it's been sitting up in my closet... I also have an extra barrel with it (Flatline - I paid $200 new for it) 20oz CO2 tank, Mask, etc. $150 or best offer + shipping from Lancaster, CA.

*EDIT* I also have a remote CO2 setup, and a belt that has 6 ball containers. The belt also holds the Co2 tank.

I'm also looking for some recovery gear to take on the trails, if you have anything to trade for. I need a class II/III hitch shackle receiver, and good size/strength tow strap, etc. I'll try to post up pictures if there is any interest.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've got a receiver shackle bracket with the shackle on it brand new in-box and a used tow strap with metal hooks on the ends.
I'd be interested in the marker, but a buddy of mine just went in the Marines and gave me two masks, a camo belt like yours with containers, two 20oz tanks with remote setup, like 3000 paintballs, and some other random stuff.
PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested

i would probably be a taker for around a $100 or so plus shipping!! as long as everything works of coarse. keep me poster!!1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts