TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here.

I searched for some good info on this topic, but didn't find much.

I have a completely stock 2002 TRD ext. cab Tacoma that needs new rubber. I'm looking to replace the BFG tires (keeping stock rims) with something comparable that give a good stable ride. Of course price is a factor also.

My driving is 90% on-road, but I don't want a totally street-looking tire. I've seen Tacos with lots of different tires, so I'm wondering what you all might suggest.

I've also priced tires on tirerack.com. Is that a good place to buy, or are there better vendors?

THANKS!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
You can say with a straight face that you searched words like "tire" and "stock rims" and didnt get any information?
:lmao: :rofl: :xsmash: :bitchslap :clap: :kewl:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Before you attempt posting again... You really need to go back and read the sticky's at the tops of each folder and have some sorta understanding of where things belong...

Did you read this ? Announcement

Minimally you should have at least put this post into this folder... Here

But if you have a difficult time understanding or think that it may already have been asked and answered then it would be best to post Here
Posting in that folder protects you from scrutiny... ;)

Welcome aboard btw...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Why not go with bfg a/t's great road manners great mileage look great and perform well on-road, off-road, in rain whatever great all around tire.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have Big O XT tires on my truck and im very happy with them. im on the road 90% of the time too and these tires give a good ride and nice grip on road. as for off road they do good in the sand and light to mid dirt. i got 35/12.5/15 on mine with a 7in lift. but you can get them in any size, u just need to call around. as far as look there ok, soooo that my take, ill bet there be some people saying im nuts for using these tires, but for me they were the best ones.

good luck dude

1 - 9 of 9 Posts