TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever had super swamper SSR's? i've been searching through tire reviews and everyone seems to love them both on and off road. what i'm getting is that they're slightly more aggressive than mtr's or BFG KM's but behave similarly on road. I know most of you are MTR fans but i loved my tsl's and i really liked having an aggressive tire to compensate for my open diffs. thoughts?

·
20,355 Posts
I bet they do great off road, but doubt they are quite as well mannered as the bfg or gy mts on the road.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I bet they do great off road, but doubt they are quite as well mannered as the bfg or gy mts on the road.
This^

TSL's are loud, SSR's are loud, Boggers are insane!

I had TSL's before my mtr and it was a night and day change. I dont know that i will go back.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i know what you mean, that's why i'm stearing away from TSL's this go around. SSR's are supposed to be a lot better than tsl's on the road. honestly though, my tsl's weren't that bad, drove them all the way to jambo and back and didn't mind. i'd like to know if there's a huge performance difference between the mtr and the ssr on the trail, if not might as well go with the mtr since they're better on the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts