TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have Donahoe Extended Coilovers set at 2". Also Camburg UCA's.. Wondering what you guys recomend on tires and rims?? What are you guys running also?? Just want to get the right backspacing and all that. Don't do much offraoding besides some trails.. I like the black rims and want a little bit of a beefy look.. Don't plan on any suspension in the rear as of yet.. Your input greatly appreciated..

Thank You

·
Registered
717 Posts
find what you like and go with that. if you dont plan on doing too much off roading but still want a good tire, i would recomend the BFG all terrain T/A KO. if you take care of it, the on road life can be long for those tires.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What size were you guys running?? How much backspacing on your rims?? Don't want to have to trim too much!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Well, I ran 31x10.50 AT KO's on the stock 15x7 wheels then upgraded to 33x10.50's on 15x8 black steel wheels. I think the backspacing is 3.75 on the new wheels.

You should'nt have to trim anything unless you go over 33" tires and since you're not doing much wheelin' at all you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
get a 32x11.5 on a 15x8 rim with 4" BS i.e. wheelers type B steelies.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CYi5, did you get the hub center caps or are you running without them?? Did you pay sales tax and shipping for those? I bought my Donahoes from them and paid no shipping or sales tax. Just wondering.

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I was thinking of going without the center caps!!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
If you're wheelin in the rocks, they will just get smashed up anyway. Besides, they're kind of a pain in the ass! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
everyone always talks about BFG's or Goodyear i got a set of Pro-comp's 32x11.50 all-terrain and no complaints. They also have a 50,000 mile warranty..... but everyone has their one preference

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've heard the Nitto Grapplers were a decent tire also.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Higdon08 said:
everyone always talks about BFG's or Goodyear i got a set of Pro-comp's 32x11.50 all-terrain and no complaints. They also have a 50,000 mile warranty..... but everyone has their one preference
sweet promo running... buy 3 get 1 free... plus free shipping on the online purchases...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts