TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 Xtra Cab V6 and plan on installing the OME 881 suspension lift. Plan on using wheels with 4" or less BS. What are my tire size options with this lift? Can I fit 32X11.5??
Thanks for the advice.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
djohnmd said:
I have a 03 Xtra Cab V6 and plan on installing the OME 881 suspension lift. Plan on using wheels with 4" or less BS. What are my tire size options with this lift? Can I fit 32X11.5??
Thanks for the advice.
you'll wind up with around 1.5" after they settle out but you can add some trim packers if you need a little more. You'll be fine with the 265/75s (32s). frankly, if you haven't put the lift on yet I woud order at least one trim for the driver's side and install it. Otherwise, wait until the coils settle out to add more. How long it takes to settle the coils will depend on how crazy you get with your truck ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information. I think I may end up just going with some Donahoes so I don't have to deal with the sagging.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
djohnmd said:
Thanks for the information. I think I may end up just going with some Donahoes so I don't have to deal with the sagging.
any of the available adjustables will do the trick. from the $650 Downeys to the $950 Hoes ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts