TTORA Forum banner

Which would you run with a 31X10.50X15 for offroad use?

• 15X8

Votes: 57 89.1%
  • 15X10

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you were to run a 31X10.50X15 BFG MT for offroad use, which wheel size would you run? Thanks.

Oh BTW, I am not planning on running the 15X10. My 15X7 stock alloys and 33X10.50's will do me just fine. Might go to a 15X8 wheel when I get some more cash.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul said:
I can always count on you for starting lame ass polls.

;) what can I say, I like the polls. But its in the off-topic folder so its fair game. I have only ran 2 polls I think.. One was so lame over 100 people helped out. Good info for my buddy, he wrote a good research paper over it. I just read it this week.

·
Registered
286 Posts
jhunter said:
elliot, sad to say, yes.. I seen some info today that surprised me and want to see how true it is.
I think this is all my fault :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
spoolinitup33 said:
I think this is all my fault :D
No, I was just wondering if I had totally missed the 15X10 and 10.50 setup that the other guy said was very common to Toyota's. It was honest wondering. Nothing against your setup or the other guy. Based on your picture, it does not look bad.. I was just wondering if it was really common. Does not look to be so far.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
2nd that. I had that setup (10.5 on a 10" wheel) on my last truck. It looked stupid and left the sidewalls a little more exposed because they were widened.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
generalee7 said:
Just go all out. Wider is better right? Like the Pontiac Grand Prix :lmao:

Hell, I could run the skinnies on the front too. Wide slicks in the rear. Wonder what will happen when I show up in Farmington at the takeover in that. I will not be hard to spot, thats for sure. I feel in conversations around the campfire it wil be something like, "did anyone else see that dumbass in the green single cab with the lift, sliders, slicks and front skinnys?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 31X10.50X15 on a 15X10 wheel does not seem as common as I was told it was. Thanks for the votes. I just wanted to make sure I had not missed something over the years.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
when i bought my truck, it had 15x10s with 31x10.50, and it didnt even look bad....granted, im not running that setup anymore but it wasnt "unsafe" or it didnt look bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
gregers05
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing