TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tires are located in Charleston WV. I can get them to Morgantown with a weeks notice if anyone is interested around here.

I have a set of 33x10.5 R15 BF Goodrich All-Terrains for sale. I purchased them last October and have only put about 6-7000 miles. These tires are in really good shape. No chunks missing or plugs. They have been rotated once. All tires have even tread wear and a tread depth of 13/32 at center tread the pictures show the tread depth of each tire. This is 81.25% of the original 16/32 tread depth. I was thinking *375* or best offer for the tires I purchased them new for about 620 after tax. I would prefer not to ship but will on your nickel.

Coils are sold

Well if you have any questions or want more pictures or something send me a PM or give me a call at 304-395-5208 thanks for looking, Caleb.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
i was just wondering, why are you selling the lift and tires??

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well Ive only been able to go off roading once since last October, and I really liked the ride with this spring and tire setup. I lifted my truck/ installed bigger tires with the intent of doing more off roading; however the way things are going I really doubt I will take this truck on anything that I cant run with a stock suspension and tire setup. With this tire setup I was getting 22 mpg going 65 on the interstate however in Morgantown WV, lots of hills, where most of my driving takes place, my city mpg was like 16 which was getting kinda expensive. I returned mine to stock yesterday with TRD coils and bf goodrich all terrains only in a 31 inch size. I am also hoping to afford a motorcycle this summer. Thanks for your interest, Caleb.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
could you fit those tires with that amount of lift with no rubbing issues?

Pinch weld mod maybe?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had no rubbing issues at all on and off road with this setup. I didnt do the pinch weld mod either.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
can you confirm the front coils and shocks will fit a 2004?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
33 Posts
tires sold yet?

·
Registered
64 Posts
PM'd I'll get that check to ya ASAP

·
Registered
64 Posts
check in mail for the coils. thanks man, i'm excited to do some wrenching!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coils are sold, thanks Brandon

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
bump for caleb, he's a good guy to do business with.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i got the OME/Bils in yesterday, thanks for the fast shipping! bump for ya!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.