TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
How are the Michelin XL's 9.0X16
thought this site has some dece prices..but I dont know shit:eek:
http://www.xmlmilitarytires.com/place-an-order.html
do you have pics of your rigs on the xzl's military tires are like :boobies: for me!
Those prices aren't terrible, but I'd highly recommend you get in contact with 100dollarman over on Pirate. He's in So-Cal near the Hammers and deals in a lot of surplus military vehicle items. Mine were the 11.00R-16 (38x11), the 9.0x16 are just a smaller version and supposed to be every bit as good as the larger ones just usually harder to get.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Scott, you're wrong, Uriel is the shortest.

As for Krawlers, once you run them, hands down, zero comparison to anything EVER. Creepies, up until Pitbulls came out, I'd say are the best offroad tire you can drive down the street. After seeing the Pitbulls, those tires kick ass!

You all can sit there and bitch and moan and compare all you want, but to my knowledge, Uriel and I are the only ones in this discussion that have had both Krawlers and Creepies on the same rig set up the same way. We might know a thing or 2, not just heresay.
I have run 37" cc and 37" stickies on my truck and both are great tires with pros and cons of each. I liked the creepies and would stick with them if i ever drove on the street. But the krawlers traction out weighs the sidewall strength of the creepies in my opinion. Joe Dirt and I both crawled right up the last fall at Payette with krawlers where i couldnt make it with my 37" creepies. I do think that because of the side sidewalls of a creepie they do work better on heavier vehicles.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
, Uriel and I are the only ones in this discussion that have had both Krawlers and Creepies on the same rig set up the same way. We might know a thing or 2, not just heresay.
awesome then you two can tongue each others balls while west wishes he was in on the action:flipoff4:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Dustin pulls a lot of guys junk off behind their trucks. Usually it's at the truck stop in Tonopah but some times he's just a catcher on space ships.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts
About this Discussion
138 Replies
32 Participants
FAUX X 4
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing