TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably going to be selling my tires within the next few weeks. They are Toyo Open Country A/T 31X10.5R15. The tires are damn near new, I just want some mudders. Anyone have any interest? Not sure what I want to ask yet, I need to do some research. But I would rather sell them to a tacoma owner than on craigslist or something like that. :welder:

·
Registered
434 Posts
eric silly dont you need bigger tires with that sas kit? you wont have a problem rubbing at least :cool: :2cents: :2cents:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I have obtained my new tires, so my Toyo's are on sale. I am asking $375, but I will negotiate. Eric, you asked how they did offroad. I'm not gonna lie to you my friend, they were not good, but they were not bad either. I went through some pretty soupy stuff in those tires, but I stayed away from any deep mud. They didn't climb very well, that's for sure. Now I have some Cooper STT's, so I'm havin fun.

·
Registered
552 Posts
What price did you get the coopers for? I got quoted 738 for four mounted and balanced. That about what you were quoted? 31x10.5x15

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pdxtaco said:
What price did you get the coopers for? I got quoted 738 for four mounted and balanced. That about what you were quoted? 31x10.5x15
I got my four 32's for $750 mounted and balanced at America's Tire here in Eugene. That wasn't their original price, but they match anyone else's price. I don't remember where I got the original $750 quote from.

·
Registered
742 Posts
bigtoysr5 said:
eric silly dont you need bigger tires with that sas kit? you wont have a problem rubbing at least :cool: :2cents: :2cents:
Yea I do. I'm kinda in crappy situation. I need new tires, but wont be able to fit bigger ones until I do the sas. But I'd like something with a little more tread for the takeover. Two of the tires I have have patches, and they kinda scare me. I'll probably just run what I got, and try and take it easy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since I haven't had any interest in these tires yet, I'm dropping the price to 300. Someone please tell me if I am still asking too much. They are still pretty good tires, and I could definitely use the money to put towards a lift!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I doubt your asking too much for the tires. Probly cuz they are an AT tire man. Ya aint got them up for a bad price though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I guess the kind of people on this forum aren't in need of AT's. Oh well, I still gotta try.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright guys, $200 dollars will get you into these tires. I'm tired of seeing them just sitting there, so someone please buy them!

Bryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts