TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
would be interested as well if fits 3rd gen 4runner.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Miles said:
It measure out to fit 3rd gen toyota but im not 100% sure. Look at it and research it! Tell me what you think and make me some offers! Its a good trail bumper!
[/IMG]
tjm t17
it fits my 2000 taco so ya,....good bumper
BUMP

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come and get it!

It a tjm bumper off of something! The length of the bumper is 65 inches! Some one come get it its in my way!$ 150 obo

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive already tried to figure out what it fits

I called tjm and there is no part number that i could find so I dont know what it fits and I just want it gone.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KYGuy8696 said:
Ill give 300 shipped if it fits tacoma
There are two cuts in the top of this bumper where the guy who had it said he cut into it to go over his brush guard. Like I said im not sure what it fits and Tjm says there should be a part number on it but I cant find one. Come and get this bumper or I will throw it in the river!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just going to weld tow hooks on over the slits. But whatever floats your boat!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Miles, How much for the bumper and ramps together? I'll be cruising thru Athens Saturday morn on my way to my hunting land. Jason

·
Registered
305 Posts
looks like a jeep tjm maybe a yj

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you're gonna throw it in the river I'll come and pick it up for $50, don't really need it, but for $50 I figure I can find something to do with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts