TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: thanks

[/IMG] Any one know what vehicle this bumper might fit? Its a tjm bumper that someone sold me and they told me it fit a Jeep wrangler but thats not the case! The brackets on the back measure 26 1/4 inside to inside

·
Registered
15,034 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did measure it and I think it fits a 3 rd gen 4runner. But not 100% yet!

·
Registered
358 Posts
If it fits a 3rd gen or first gen 4Runner, put me in line too... how much?

My 1st gen with a custom front end has that measurment..... what is the overall width?

The blinkers are not in the bumper on my 98, so it may not be that one...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Its a TJM t17 bumper
i have one its great,the stickers fell off right after i baught it,They are steel stamped and welded its a great bumper
i paid 550 new

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are there part numbers stamped into these bumpers? I looked at there website and it looks as if it either fits a yota truck or a 4runner but not sure! Who wants it? I wont ship its too damn big! Unless you are willing to pay for shipping! Hooler at me 706-713-1280 Miles

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
call up TJM and ask them what to look for in order to ID the specific application-
Maybe there are part numbers on the mounting brackets

T17 - looks like TJM's particular style- However- they have T17's listed for nearly every make..... There are even different part #'s between the 98-00 and 01-04 Tacomas.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Miles said:
Are there part numbers stamped into these bumpers? I looked at there website and it looks as if it either fits a yota truck or a 4runner but not sure! Who wants it? I wont ship its too damn big! Unless you are willing to pay for shipping! Hooler at me 706-713-1280 Miles
I just toldyou its a T17
www.tjmusa.com
its under the 00 taco,its there
but does not use airbags...trust me i would know seeing as how if it did i would not havemy truck still
here is a direct link
http://www.tjmusa.com/98-00tacomat17.htm

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
REDTACOtjm123 said:
I just told you its a T17
its under the 00 taco,its there
...trust me i would know seeing...
http://www.tjmusa.com/98-00tacomat17.htm
You do realize TJM has multiple part numbers for various T17 apllications.
The pic you reference in the 98-00 link does not look to be the same as the OP-

Take a look below the rectangular fairlead cut outs- The lower face angles look different and the OP's pic does not have the 4 rectangular cut-outs-

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im still not sure what bumper it is. I couldnt find a part number stamped into it. Look at the pics. I think you can get a bracket that will bolt on to just about whatever vehicle you want. The total length id 65 inches.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone come and get it!

Its taking up room and i dont need it! $150 obo Ilive in athens so come on and get it! Come get it tonight!

·
Registered
358 Posts
please read your PM from me. I want it, no matter what from, I just need measurments on the over all size.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I may have a friend that wants that. i live like 45 mins away in SC so we could come pick it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts