TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday TLCC-H (the local Houston TLCA chapter) will be holding their annual Membership Drive at Memorial Park. I will be attending on Champion Toyota's behaf as well as for TTORA.

They will have free food and drinks and will also have door prizes and a raffle. They will be raffling off a Mile marker SE9500 winch.

It kicks off at 2pm in the picnic area of Memorial Park, so if any of y'all are looking for something to do this Saturday come on out!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I might stop by... I will be in a Corolla though but i haven't seen most of those guys in awhile..

I would have the truck but i'm going to a concert later that night

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'll be playing softball in my frat's tournament at Memorial Park.... I'll stop by in between games..... you guys are welcome to stop by and watch our games.....

Edit:Games were rain-ed out.....

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be in Huntesville in the morning on sat. How long will it last?
Maybe stop by in the evening.

I don't know how long it is going to last. The weather may be a factor in this as well.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Looks like it's going to be a awesome day tomorrow but it's just tonight is when the bad stuff is going to come in.. I'm sure the area will be we & sloppy like last time.. I still hadn't decided if i'm going to go but more than likely i will be there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts