TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic of it the day i bought it. It was a one owner and had a nice life until it met me. Stock everything with 32x11.50 BFG A/T's, V6 5 speed, 4x4 and manual hubs.

Had to play around in stock form for a while.

Finally got new paint December of last year. Then a couple months later, some guy decides he'll just make a u turn right in front of me. So i was without my truck for 2 months.

But then it returned to me looking good with an 01-04 front bumper. Clutch also started slipping soon after i got it back.

So i put an exedy clutch in it.
Then i just drove it for awhile and eventually got a good deal in lift from Phil88
OME struts and 881 coils, and a 2'' RB body lift.

Drove it for about a month with the small tires. Then one night on my way home from work at about 2am i came around a sharp curve and it was raining. The back end came around and when i hit the ditch it just layed over on the side and busted out the windshield.

So this was some motivation to make it more of a wheelin rig. That week i knocked the top out and got it as straight as possible. Put a windshield in on Saturday and then on Monday went and got some 35x12.50 Maxxis Big Horns.

So i wheeled it in this form a few times and now im ready to upgrade. Bought some sliders last Friday and got them welded on yesterday.

Tomorrow 04 Rocko Taco and I will be removing the rear 3rd and taking it to Mossyrocks to get it welded. Which will work until i can afford regear/locker.

Mods coming in the next few months:
5.29 Yukons
ARB lockers front and rear
Bumpers
Budbuilt skids

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well got the rear welded today thanks to Brad, should be some wheelin pics soon!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got bored tonight and started cutting. Didnt even get to finish one bedside cause it got to late.

Dam i need a hair cut!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well bobbed the bed today, just have a little bondo work left to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts