TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to table mesa this morning looking to have a good time. Wound up running dirty sanchez first thing and LT with kaistie, howyadoin, 87pickup,badbronco,chris85053 and a few others that left early after ripping out a fuel line on dirty sanchez. I got a few new beauty marks.
[/IMG]
Howyadoin on LT
[/IMG]
87pickup on LT
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Chris85053 got some on LT.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
442 Posts
had a good time. thanks to everyone. once i lift and lock my bronco it will make some of that. just some.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Damn, that sucks... I figured it was bound to end in carnage as soon as I heard Mr West providing advice :D JK buddy

Joe C; did you make the fall

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Damn, that sucks... I figured it was bound to end in carnage as soon as I heard Mr West providing advice :D JK buddy
I was NOT spotting, advising, or watching while that happened...I was up on the hill.:D That was Nate giving him some "beat your shiate til it breaks" advise.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
thought i did a bad job at video but not too bad. great job man big rig little area.

·
Registered
442 Posts
and u didnt flop even thought west was spotting. hahahahaha

·
Registered
442 Posts
i know you cant help people want to take a siesta

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
he did it like it was a speed bump no problem

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
16 Participants
chris85053
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing