TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Good job Nate! Bitchin! :xrocker:
Well, I really didn't do much but provide the nerve to the machine. She did all the work. Like I said to Mike, I never tried that line before because of that break over. I have seen plenty of short wheelbased rigs get all jacked up in there. I flat out didn't think it was possible with 130" WB. Guess I was wrong:D It will be a permanent line on the rest of my LT runs!;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
chris if your on chime in hows the head. took a little to get u out but all is good.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Did one of our fellow Tahcomma boyz run that before?
Well, I really didn't do much but provide the nerve to the machine. She did all the work. Like I said to Mike, I never tried that line before because of that break over. I have seen plenty of short wheelbased rigs get all jacked up in there. I flat out didn't think it was possible with 130" WB. Guess I was wrong:D It will be a permanent line on the rest of my LT runs!;)
I would doubt that it's been run by a Tacama before, maybe lostoffroad Chris in his rock limo, but I bet you have a lower belly height. Hell, I belly out at 109" WB and have to grab that rock with my driver's front tire to get up and over too.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I would doubt that it's been run by a Tacama before, maybe lostoffroad Chris in his rock limo, but I bet you have a lower belly height. Hell, I belly out at 109" WB and have to grab that rock with my driver's front tire to get up and over too.
That's what I said to him, I've never seen a rig with a body do that line other than Uriel and Rick N.....and both of their bodies are extremely debatable!:eek: It was cool watching that big bitch go over it.:D Nate and I blasted through CD when we left LT, pretty smooth run other than having to jockey our way around a broken rig on the big fall of CD2... a little tight, but we got through.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
nice job nate. I have not tried that line as of yet in my junk.

I had a buddy in a early bronco drive that line way back when and it was sketch! but that was when it was a pretty new line.

really mikes spotting is nothing to worry about. just makes stuff more interesting. Ive survived a few times :flipoff4:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
nice job nate. I have not tried that line as of yet in my junk.

I had a buddy in a early bronco drive that line way back when and it was sketch! but that was when it was a pretty new line.

really mikes spotting is nothing to worry about. just makes stuff more interesting. Ive survived a few times :flipoff4:
Oh, I got a "new line" for you all on Pred.:xpopcorn2

·
Registered
639 Posts
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
16 Participants
chris85053
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing