TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Trail Master 6 inch lift kit for 96-04 Tacomas. This kit has low miles. Includes everything except rear shocks, BPV bracket, and some (not many) of the bolts are missing. They are just basic bolts and a trip to the hardware store will solve that. Kit has a brand new Fabtech AAL lift, and block. Instructions sheets will also be included, the pics do not show the shock top spacer or the 2nd shock top plate. Those items are brand new from TM. Kit also has the updated gabriel shock. Asking 835.00 obo [email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also to anyone who lives in the GA area I travel to racetracks often and can meet you half way..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just wondering if you have put it on ebay yet? I have a couple friends around here with that own tacomas and looking to lift. I will talk to them because that is a great price on that lift. Do you know how much to ship to 24064?

Chris

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping is not cheap, this stufffff is HEAVY... It will need to be shipped in 2 boxes and just estimating 50-80 bucks for both.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been getting some emails about the rear shocks... I do have rear shocks I can sell them seperately they are rancho 9012 made for 9 inches of suspension lift. I do also have saw's and shackle in my other post.

·
Registered
121 Posts
have you sold the kit yet? i have an 01 2 wheel drive will this kit work on my truck? will ? if it will work i will more than likely take it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone put some money down for me to hold them..... They will work on any 4wd/2wd prerunner (only) they will not work on the 5 lugged 2wd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts