TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont really understand the move away from delphi other than the adds. But is it possible with this forum software to view all the threds in all the forums or do I have to go into one and then exit and go to another?

Chris :xflipoff2

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
CMB1998 said:
I dont really understand the move away from delphi other than the adds. But is it possible with this forum software to view all the threds in all the forums or do I have to go into one and then exit and go to another?

Chris :xflipoff2
Check out the different display modes in the upper right corner of the forum list.

Later,
....Mike

·
Random Dude
1,043 Posts
Try getting an RSS reader. It's how I found this post and it was much easier than clicky clicking all over the board. There is a post on RSS here in Off-topic.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm terribly confused by this forum set up. How do I know when i've seen all new posts? How do I mark them read so they don't keep coming up? Where is a list of the folders and threads in them? This is a terrible format for the people like me who don't live eat and sleep with our computers. Is this place gonna be swamped with all the retarded posts about how someone ate pizza today it it made them fart in there cubicle and bog this place down with stupidity? I've been on here over an hour and can't figure out where I've been or where to go. If it gets bogged down I'll never be able to keep up on here and I might as well say good bye and give up right now. Some help would be nice please.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
yeah. its a struggle aint it.i liked the old style.see thread and replies all at once.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
it seems we have a lot in common.i looked at the rss off topic thang.still dont get it.
some kind of email thingy.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
What does it mean or do when you select archive at the bottom of the thread?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts