TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way to run a red light fucktard. Yeah, 48th st. and Ray.. I was there. You could have killed someone. Like say.. my 4 year old in the back seat of my car you almost took out. You should really drive better seeing as how you have a giant sticker on your truck that makes it easy to identify you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
is that pics of cassie or the tacoma

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure almost all of you know what I look like, i'm not all that easy to forget ;). And i'm sorry, but i'm not one to take pictures while driving while trying to avoid a collision. Guess saving my nephews life was more important.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Way to run a red light fucktard. Yeah, 48th st. and Ray.. I was there. You could have killed someone. Like say.. my 4 year old in the back seat of my car you almost took out. You should really drive better seeing as how you have a giant sticker on your truck that makes it easy to identify you.
Ugh, 48th and Ray. I HATE that intersection. I believe my wife has "run into" the same person and had very similar comments. Her exact comment was, "I thought all of you were cool, who was this fucking asshole?" For those that know my wife, phrase that in her inflection and you get the idea.

I live in this area, I'll be sure and keep a look out.

·
Registered
442 Posts
sounds like igor yes lets blame him

·
Registered
442 Posts
he is, but still damn russians lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn straight I will. I also noticed the bed was a bit damaged where the TTORA Arizona sticker was. He better hope I don't catch him/her at a red light. A tire iron can be used for much more then taking the nuts off of a flat tire.... like breaking someones face.

Just kidding, I don't condone violence. However, i'll be happy to let them know exactly where to shove said iron.

Peace and love :bitchslap

Your the first person i thought off IGOR, better watch out, shell fuck you up :eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts